Customer success officer
As a Customer Success Officer you help customers get the most out of our software solutions. You are able to switch quickly, to take questions from customers and to suggest solutions. Together with the rest of the team, you dive into various recruitment software to track down problems and create the optimal customer experience. Every working day is guaranteed to be different.
- Together with your colleagues you are responsible for the support of clients and the realisation of tailor made solutions for recruitment applications.
- As a Customer Success Officer you are the first point of contact for the client with whom you liaise in a professional manner. You know where to get the information internally in order to support the client in the best possible way.
- You ensure that requests are registered, analysed, assessed and followed up on.
- You are able to determine the nature, urgency and scope of the incident via questions
- You work closely with the development team to find a solution.
- You also help with the testing of new applications and modules.
- By proactively managing incidents and questions, you continuously contribute to the further professionalisation of the company’s services and consequently to customer satisfaction.
- Based on the questions you receive you detect new customer needs
What do you bring?
- You have at least a bachelor degree
- You have a first job experience in a HR related function, preferably as a recruiter.
- Knowledge of ATS and/or CRM systems is a plus. If you also have knowledge of Carerix or Bullhorn/Connexys, you have an extra advantage.
- You are dynamic and working in a fast changing business gives you energy
- You are stress resistant and know how to keep an overview. You are hands on and can follow up on several tasks at the same time.
- You work accurately, learn quickly and are able to think in process terms.
- Having an affinity with ICT and a strong interest in digitalisation is an absolute must.
- You communicate fluently and think proactively with the customer.
- You are able to take initiatives to find solutions.
- Dutch is your mother tongue. Good knowledge of French and English is a plus.
What do we offer?
A motivating salary, especially if you have some skills and experience on your record. No need to starve: from now on, you pay the supermarket with meal vouchers. Group and hospitalisation insurance is also included.
Does that make you want more? As icing on the cake, we are offering you your own company car and smartphone! You get a nice spot at our offices in Ghent and will be able to telecommute a few times a month, even after the lockdown.
A lot of advantages and freedoms, but above all the many challenges and variety that will make your work interesting. Add to that a lot of great colleagues and a relaxed working atmosphere and you might never want to leave HRlinkIT.
Great! Then send your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to tell us about why you are interested in us and the vacancy. Still have questions? Feel free to contact us at 09/298 04 99.